Blog on top!

Information Communication Technology (ICT) 10 is focused in blogging. According to a reseach, it is a user-generated website whose entries are made in journal style. It has different types namely Vlog, linklog, photolog, tumblelog and such. In the first grading period, I learned how to manage and genrate my own personal blog.

At first, I don't have any idea on how will I control my blog since it is my first time to have it. I also had a hard time in composing the content of my blog since we are posting in the world wide web, our posts can be seen by the majority so we are reponsible in every words and informations we are entering to our blog.

I managed my time to read articles related to my post so I can disseminate reliable informations regarding the topics given to us. I also familiarized myself to the terms especially to my litations in posting some articles in my blog to avoid plagiarism.
Moving on, I will try my best to master my ability in blogging and be a responsible user of it.

Photo Credentials:
https://newappsagency.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/blogging-SMB.png

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wika Tungo sa Kaunlaran ng Karunungan

Third Quarter Reflection