For The Last Time, in Junior High!

Photo credentials to its owner
I still remember the day when Mrs. Vera Cruz asked us to create a blog about Independence Day. I was too clueless on what I'm going to post to make my blog somehow catchy. In there, I learned the concept of having my own article and expressing my thoughts in my own words. Honestly speaking, I had a hard-time in making my own blog. It became a challenge to me to have improvements in every blog we will be having. For the last time in junior high, this will be my last blog post.
Photo Credentials to its owner

Final Quarter, Photoshop. Not a new lesson for all of us, this grading refreshes our minds. Layers, backgrounds, masks are some of the lessons we had this grading- which can help in making our blogs catchy. I almost forgot how to operate a Photoshop. I felt quite pressured because I am not that creative- I'm not in lined with arts.



Photo By: 10- Martinelli
Before, I want to have an output better than my classmates. I want to have something creative than theirs. But as I go through my way, my objective became different, I just want to spend my last time enjoying together with my classmates- my fellow Martinelli. Because of them, I learned to be less competitive. I learned that I can create something beautiful if I will appreciate everything, even the most little thing. I learned that I need other people to create something productive. 

This is an emotional blog I've ever had. I realized that for the past 9 months, it is the Martinelli who made me for who I am now, they became my inspiration for all of my school works. For the past blogs, I ended up creating it with them. Every letter, word, phrase, sentence, it is them who completes it. Martinelli completes it. 

Photo Credentials to its owner
I didn't thought that being a Martinelli baby will be the same as the past years- not that special. But as days go by, I realized that little-by-little, we are becoming a family. Brothers and sisters by heart and having a mother- Mommy , having a huge, patient, and loving heart for 35 hard-headed people. Nutr-jingle, Speech choir, NDEP corner, Cleanest and greenest classroom, and other competitions are our witnesses on how our family became stronger. Recollection with you my fam, is the best recollection I've ever had. We witnessed how our tears fell, and what are the character traits we had. Each Martinelli baby who completed my Junior High, each has a room inside my heart- no one can ever replace you here inside of me.



I was a lost star, Martinelli is the galaxy where do I really belong. I am not ready to close this book, I am not ready to say good bye, We will be the authors of this story. We will write another chapter of this story, another chapter holding a certificate of completion. Facing another journey saparately, but I know we will always together. 

"We're all in this together, once we plant in our hearts and our minds that we need it!" -Martinelli '18-'19 nutri-jingle.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog on top!

Wika Tungo sa Kaunlaran ng Karunungan

Third Quarter Reflection